Tuesday 22 May 2012

Can we go back?

I've always been a believer in moving forward but just lately I've been suffering from a serious dose of homesickness and a overwhelming desire to go back to my roots. Back to the familiar places and the old friends that played such a big part in shaping my life over the years. England is such a lonely place. Making friends is almost impossible - you don't make friends, you make acquaintances!  It's also very hard to trust people here, seems to me that everyone is out to get what they can from you and then, when you have nothing left to give, they cast you aside and move on to the next unsuspecting victim. At least that's what it feels like - everything, including friendship, has a monetary value. How can you place a price on the value of friendship?!

Being ripped off is the English Condition!

Can I go home now?

please!

No comments: